Ferozepore is an ancient city situated close to the present day Indo-Pakistan border. It is believed to have been founded by Ferozeshah Tughluq in the 14th century. Another version claims that it was founded by a Bhatti chief called Feroze Khan. However, the first version is more widely accepted as Ferozeshah Tughluq had a passion for building new cities and renaming old ones especially after his own name.
- Result of recruitment of various post under MGNREGA and PMAY
- Lok Sabha Election 2019
- Short listed candidate for interview at Zilla Parishad
- Tender Notice Zilla Parishad for Medical Equipments
- mgnrega recruitment dated 03.12.2018 – List of Candidates for written test
- mgnrega recruitment dated 03.12.2018 – Written Test Notice